Saturday, March 24, 2012

Carrie's A to Z's


I have been seeing this A-Z list floating around blog land, and I thought it would be fun to fill one out.  Maybe get to know me a little better.
Age: 32 and proud of every year!
Bed size: Olympic queen......I hate it!!!!!  It is impossible to find a fitted sheet because they don't make olympic queen mattresses anymore. 
Chore that you hate: Floors.  As soon as I mop them, someone spills on it, or runs into the house with muddy shoes.
Dogs: always had one when I was growing up.  My beagle was my favorite one! My older kids keep asking me for a dog, I just tell them we have 2 puppies right now, and we don't need a third!  (I know my babies are not dogs, but who wants to clean up dog poop when you are changing 2 babies' diapers all day long?)
Essential start to your day: A shower.
Favorite color: Hmmmmmm....  It varies.  Right now I am loving spring pastel colors!
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Height:  5’8″
Instruments you play: Piano.  Not the greatest, but I can hold my own in the Children's Primary Song book!
Job title: Dr./Accountant/Repairman/Therapist/Chef/Taxi Driver/Teacher/Maid/Entertainer/Referee/ Detective.  
This can all be summed up in one word: MOM!!!!
Kids: 5- two 9 year olds, one 6 year old, and two 18 month olds.
Live: In the shadows of the beautiful Wasatch Front!
Mother’s name: Linda
Nicknames: Care Bear when I was a kid, Coop when I was a teenager.  
Overnight hospital stays: Ummm.... Appendix out when I was 13.  I have had 3 deliveries.  (That is really weird to see it written out that I have had 3 deliveries and I have 5 kids! Who does that?)  I had hernia surgery that required an overnight stay.
Pet peeves: People that eat with their mouth open.  I hate that.
Quote from a movie: Big gulps, huh?
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers.
Underwear: As my kids would say......Underwhere?  (Bahahaha!)
Vegetable you hate: Squash.  And any dessert that is lemony.
What makes you run late: I am usually a pretty punctual person, but I will occasionally be late.  Let's face it.......I have 5 kids!
X-Rays you’ve had: My left arm when I was 9.  (Broke it roller skating.)
Yummy food that you make: I make some pretty good imitation Cafe Rio enchiladas.  I will share the recipe with you one day.
 Zoo animal:  Penguins.  They are so funny to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment