Monday, February 6, 2012

Team T-shirt



Yes, another late super bowl post. My two older boys have NY Giants t-shirts, and I couldn't leave my little guy out, so I ATTEMPTED to make him one. I say attempted because I failed. Like I said before, I am new at sewing, so I will share all of my successes and failures. This will go in the fail category.....oh well.

Step 1:

Trace your team logo onto the paper side of fusible adhesive. (This is where I failed. I tried to cheat and use some felt that was sticky on one side, and you peeled away the paper. I thought it would save me a step, but it just gummed up my machine, and made my thread not catch every stitch)

Cut out and iron onto T-shirt.

Step 2:

Straight stitch around the borders.
And now you are done! (Just make sure you use fusible adhesive and not the sticky felt like I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment